Any Year Student – SDM 2289
2330 Kingsway, Building 1, Vancouver, British Columbia, V5R 5G9
Join a locally owned and operated store to help deliver health, beauty and convenience services in your community, and keep the customer at the centre of everything you do.
To assist with the technical functions of dispensing prescriptions, assist as appropriate in the delivery of pharmacy services and participate in the maintenance and operations of the Pharmacy as described by the Pharmacy Standards of Practice, and to provide superior, timely, and pleasant service to customers.
- Assist in prescription preparation to company’s standards and professional services
- Data entry for new prescriptions, and managing refill request processing, adjudicate claim to Third Party payor in accordance with the Pharmacy Standards of Practice; Review and adjust third party adjudication records
- Select medications to fill prescriptions according to Pharmacy Standards of Practice and preferred brand selection
- Efficiently count or measure, package, and label prescriptions, as per Pharmacy Standards of Practice, ensuring all relevant information and documentation is complete
- May be required to mix, reconstitute, or compound prescriptions, as directed and supervised by the pharmacist
- Accept written prescription or refill requests from customers in person or via telephone
- Accurately enter and maintain appropriate data within the applicable Pharmacy systems
- Resolve technical issues by contacting IT Service Desk or Third-Party adjudicators as required
- Ensure prescriptions are prioritized correctly in accordance with workflow
- Gather pertinent communication pieces for inclusion with prescription
Work shifts are Monday evenings (5-9pm) and Saturdays (10am-6pm).
If interested, please email a resume and availability to Sahar at email@example.com.