Date received: April 18, 2018
Summer Internships Are Now Posted!
10 Positions Across the Province. Apply By May 13
If you’re a student looking for a summer position to learn more about quality improvement and patient care, check out our internships with health care teams across BC! These internships provide students with the opportunity lead projects and learn techniques to improve quality of care.
Funding is also available for students to attend conferences or publish in journals in order to disseminate their project results. Learn more about our summer internship program, or click the links below to read more about each internship!
- Overdose Reduction by Building Trust Amongst Family Doctors
Surrey & North Delta, BC
- Improving the Way Prince George Provides Perinatal Care
Prince George, BC
- The Prehab Project: Use of Online Resources to Establish a Culture of Prehabilitation at Penticton Regional Hospital
- Identifying the Impact of Diagnostic Testing in Residential Care Patients on Hospital Emergency Departments
New Westminster or Surrey, BC
- Emergency Network Access Project
Fraser Health region
- Electronic Communication: Patient Appointment Reminders
- Continuous Quality Improvement in Indigenous Health Care: Identifying Opportunities for Accreditation to Reflect Indigenous Philosophies & Cultural & Traditional Approaches to Wellness
West Vancouver, BC
- Comfort Dog
- Increasing the Efficiency of the Admission Process to Holy Family Hospital for Stroke Rehabilitation
- Exploring the Challenges of Cognitive Screening in Our Frail Elderly Population on Admission to Hospital
Internship applications are due May 13. Students may apply for more than one internship if they are interested in multiple projects. Please follow the links above for information about the projects and how to reply.