Date received: Oct 2, 2016
Date posted: Oct 16, 2016
Hi UBC Pharmacy Students!
SDM 2252 is looking to hire additional students. I have different types of positions available.
The students will be responsible for (right away or with training),
- Prescription entry
- Injections if certified
- Pharmacy maintenance tasks
- Other tasks that may come up
- Strong communication skills
- Critical thinker
- Problem solver
- Fast worker
- Multi tasker
- Willingness to learn anything
1. The shifts will usually be the Sunday shift. Sometimes the hours may be 2pm to 10pm, or 4 pm to 10pm. That being said, we often need extra help during the week so extra hours may be available, depending on the student’s capabilities and availability.
2. Students to help with the flu season, with injection certification. Shifts throughout the weekdays and weekends.
The positions are available ASAP so we can start training.
All applicants please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please provide a resume along with references and availability.