Pharmacy Clubs Night 2016
HI EVERYONE!!! 😀 Do you want to get more involved? Are you looking for opportunities to expand your network? Do you want to make new friends? And most importantly, do you want to make the most out of your pharmacy experience?
If you answered YES, here’s the perfect event for you! CLUBS NIGHT 2016 will be happening on TUESDAY September 13 from 5:30-7:30pm in the Atrium (next to the main lecture hall). This is an amazing opportunity to see the different clubs and organizations within our faculty and decide which ones you want to join!
There will also be FREE PIZZA!
HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE!
1) Pharmacy Undergraduate Society (PhUS)
2) Canadian Association of Pharmacy Students and Interns (CAPSI)
3) British Columbia Pharmacy Association (BCPhA)
4) Canadian Society of Hospital Pharmacists (CSHP)
5) Peer Mentorship Program
6) Pharmacy Yearbook
7) Lambda Kappa Sigma (LKS)
8) Kappa Psi
9) Rho Chi
10) Pharmacy Vocal Ensemble
11) Pharmacy Evidence Appraisal Club (PEAC)
12) Pharmaceutical Science Student Journal (PSSJ)
13) Universities Allied for Essential Medicines (UAEM)
14) Health Sciences Students’ Association (HSSA)