Pharmacy Clubs Night 2018
Do you want to get more involved? Are you looking for opportunities to expand your network? Do you want to make new friends? And most importantly, do you want to make the most out of your pharmacy experience?
If you answered YES, this is the perfect event for you! Clubs Night 2018 will be happening on Wednesday, September 12th from 5:30-7:30pm in the Atrium (next to the main lecture hall). This is an amazing opportunity to see the different clubs and organizations within our faculty and decide which ones you want to join!
There will also be FREE FOOD!
***If you would like to attend, please RSVP at this link by 12pm on Friday, September 9th***
1) Pharmacy Undergraduate Society (PhUS)
2) Canadian Association of Pharmacy Students and Interns (CAPSI)
3) British Columbia Pharmacy Association (BCPhA)
4) Canadian Society of Hospital Pharmacists (CSHP)
5) Pharmacy Yearbook
6) Lambda Kappa Sigma (LKS)
7) Kappa Psi (KY)
8) Rho Chi
9) Vocal Ensemble
10) Pharmacy Evidence Appraisal Club (PEAC)