Position Title: Pharmacy Innovation Summer Student
Location: Pharmasave Drugs (National) Ltd. in Langley, BC (just outside of Vancouver)
Type: Temporary full time May through August, 2018 (start & end dates negotiable)
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Pharmasave is one of Canada’s leading independent pharmacy and drugstore retailers, with 600
stores in nine provinces. Since being founded in 1981, Pharmasave has focused on building a
national platform of community based retail outlets designed to provide exceptional patient-centred healthcare, medication advice, drug store products and customer service.
Each Pharmasave store operates independently to serve its individual community, which ensures that both services and programs are tailored to the needs of customers. Our brand is built on a strong foundation of integrity, care, respect and professionalism and we are committed to helping our patients live well with Pharmasave.
As the Pharmacy Innovation Summer Student, you will be part of the National Pharmacy Innovation department and will contribute to projects that provide pharmacy services support to our Pharmasave pharmacists at store-level. You will be actively involved in developing and updating clinical, pharmacy marketing, and professional program materials—a great opportunity to gain first-hand knowledge of and contribute to new and existing professional pharmacy programs.
- Assist in development and update of pharmacy services and pharmacy operations programs
- Research (product and clinical research)
- Update training and best practice materials Skills, Experience & Education:
- Third or fourth year student in a School of Pharmacy program preferred
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Able to:
- Organize, plan, prioritize, multi-task, and meet deadlines
- Work collaboratively in a team environment
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- Maintain focus on individual projects in an open-concept office environment
- Community pharmacy experience is an asset
If your profile matches our requirements, please apply to email@example.com by March 7, 2018.
Please email only and do not fax or mail your resumes. This position is only open to those pharmacy students who are legally entitled to work in Canada. We thank all applicants in advance, however only short- listed candidates will be contacted.