Registered Pharmacist – Pharmasave Willow Point
Pharmasave Willow Point is looking to add a pharmacist to our growing team! We are locally owned and operated with a dedicated staff and friendly customers. Our vision is to provide exceptional pharmaceutical care and patient satisfaction. We take pride in being involved with our community and forming close relationships with our customers and patients. This is a fun working environment with amazing co-workers and without the corporate box-store pressures and mandates.
Campbell River is a rapidly growing area that has much to offer. It is situated oceanside on beautiful Vancouver Island about an hour and a half north of Nanaimo. We have numerous lakes and trails, golf courses, skiing, fishing and a brand-new hospital all within 30 minutes. Campbell River is still very affordable and is a perfectly sized city that provides everything you need.
- Provide cognitive services through consultations and medication reviews
- Check prescriptions for accuracy and appropriateness
- OTC and medication counselling, device teaching
- Participate in in-store clinic programs
- Provide immunizations
- Resolve drug therapy problems by working with patient and prescriber, or adapting prescriptions
- Provide exceptional customer service
- License to practice in British Columbia
- Injection certification
- Willingness to learn
- Interest in travel medicine and diabetes education
- Opioid Agonist Therapy (OAT) certification or pending certification
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Able to work with a team in a fast-paced environment
- Friendly and caring attitude
- Kroll experience is an asset
The position is for a regular part-time pharmacist. Shifts would be shared between our Willow Point and Bridge locations. No evenings or nights. We thank all applicants for their interest however only those to be interviewed will be contacted.
Please email resumes to Trevor at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply in store.