Job Title: Staff Pharmacist
Job Type: Full-time, permanent direct-hire role (successful candidate would be our client’s employee from day one)
Job Location: North Island – Vancouver Island, BC (our client has a relocation policy in place; costs of relocation may be supported – all cases are reviewed individually), Modern pharmacy environment with photo lab and cosmetics department within an hour’s drive of Dawson Creek, BC (our client has a relocation policy in place; costs of relocation may be supported – all cases are reviewed individually)
Current Pharmacy Hours: Monday to Saturday – days only (no late evenings, no Sundays/stat holidays)
Requirements for Success:
Applicants must possess the following credentials, experience and skills:
– Minimum Bachelor-level degree in Pharmacy and Pharmacist License, Province of British Columbia and in good standing with BC College of Pharmacists
– Injection certification is preferred; other certifications/training ideal
– Customer service mindset, attentive, organized, demonstrated collaborative approach to working with other pharmacy team members, passion for pharmacy and patient care, takes initiative, empathetic, works efficiently and accurately
– Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
– Open availability for shifts for day shifts, Monday through Saturday (as early as 8:30am to as late as around 6:00pm)
– Minimum of two work references required
How to Apply:
Please submit your confidential resume to us via our website www.medipharmdirect.com, by email to email@example.com or by fax to 1.888.409.1839. Any questions about this opportunity may be directed to Jennifer Andrew, Managing Director, via firstname.lastname@example.org or 905.536.0630. There are no costs for candidates (job seekers) to use our services and all communication is confidential.
We thank all applicants, but only those selected for interviews will be contacted immediately.
Please see attached documents for additional information