Pharmacist – Cridge Family Pharmacy
Cridge Family Pharmacy has been serving the Greater Victoria community since 2013.
Our pharmacy is a unique community pharmacy that provides a wide variety of clinical services to patients in the community (retail prescriptions, compounding, nursing services, automated medication dispensing machines, and long-term care). We have an exciting, dynamic practice that is making a difference in our community.
Our mission is to provide our patients with the ability to live in one’s own home and community safely, independently, and comfortably, regardless of age, income, or ability level.
Cridge Family Pharmacy is looking to add a Pharmacist to work with our rapidly expanding team of clinically-oriented professionals.
We are looking for a Pharmacist with the following qualities:
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic
- Caring, friendly attitude
- Strong customer service, leadership, and communication skills
- Ability to work proactively as a member of a dynamic team
- Enthusiasm to contribute positively to the community in a healthcare setting
- Driver’s License
- Currently in good standing with the College of Pharmacists of BC
- Criminal Record Check will be requested upon successful offer
We are a dynamic company that is expanding throughout the greater Victoria area. If you think you would be a good fit, we’d love to hear from you!
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Dental care
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent