Pharmacy Student – Loblaws
- 310 West Broadway, Vancouver, British Columbia, V5Y 1R2
The decision to join a company is a big one. We have opportunities for hard-working, energetic and reliable people just like you.
Why is this role important?
Here at Loblaw, we take pride and ownership in helping Canadians live life well.
We’re looking for talented colleagues who are passionate about providing an exceptional shopping experience for our Pharmacy customers and delighting them every step of the way! We can offer progressive careers, comprehensive training, flexibility and a great benefits package! Come share our vision and passion in delivering a superior customer experience. Be a part of our growing Health & Wellness philosophy that includes: Pharmacy, Dietitian, Medical and Optical services.
We look to provide practical experience for future pharmacists in a community pharmacy. Our retail/community environment will provide real-world training to enhance academic experience. Students will learn about the expanding roles of community pharmacists. We operate under various banners including Real Canadian Superstore, Zehrs, Fortinos, Loblaws, No Frills, and Your Independent Grocer.
What We Offer
- Expose pharmacy program students to the practice of pharmacy in a community setting.
- Enhance communication skills with patients, employees, and other health care workers.
- Enhance students’ knowledge of OTC products, disease state management, drug therapy, and patient counselling skills (including MEDSCHECK under the direct supervision of a pharmacist).
- Teach the skills necessary to manage a retail pharmacy.
- Prepare future pharmacists to be successful in a community setting.
If you want to join a fast-paced winning team and believe you can have an immediate impact, then we want to hear from you!
How You’ll Succeed
At Loblaw, we seek great people to continually strengthen our culture. We believe great people model our values, are authentic, build trust and make connections.
If that sounds like you, and you are open-minded, responsive to change and up to the challenges provided in a fast-paced retail environment, apply today.
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.
- Part time
The ideal candidate should have availability during weekdays. Hiring to start ASAP. Please apply via the link below or email resume to email@example.com