Pharmacy Student – Rexall Pharmacy
What Is the Prescription For A Great Career?
At Rexall, we are community difference makers. Our hearts skip a beat when we meet talent who sees the bigger picture and wants to make an impact in our communities, our teams, and our business. This means finding even better ways to work, share ideas, and making a material difference in the Rexall journey.
We are leaders in health and wellness and a talent destination for over 7000+ Rexall team members. We are proud to be part of the McKesson family, ranked seventh in the fortune 500. Together, we are defining better health through innovation, service, and living the “ICARE” values. Talk about a dream team!
The road ahead is one of adventure and heart. Are you our next all-star?
The Role: Part-Time Pharmacy Student To Support Flu Clinics (29 hrs/wk or less)
APPLY TODAY USING THE FOLLOWING LINK: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/RNZ7CQK
- Prescription Entry
- Prescription filling
- Assisting patients with certain OTC counselling
- Administering flu vaccinations
- Interprofessional collaboration with other health care professionals
- Follow up with patients and health care professionals
- Perform other duties as assigned to support Rexall Pharmacy Group Ltd.
The Rexall DNA:
- Ready to make an impact – You are mission-driven and want to make a difference
- Builds consensus – Your people-first mindset shows in all that you do
- Embraces change – You move fast and change excites you
- Drives achievement – You are wired to always exceed your personal best
- Overcomes adversity – You see the world as a glass half full and embrace a good challenge
- Trailblazer – You love creating the path forward and being able to shape the future
- Fun – You think laughter is the best medicine and your positive energy is contagious
Side effects may include…
- A closely connected culture
- Competitive compensation, pension, benefits, personal days, employee discounts, and vacation time
- Fully utilizing your talent
- Professional growth and development via challenging projects and assignments
- Warm and fuzzy feelings knowing you have helped your community, your team, the business and social causes through the Rexall Care Network
Are you? #ALLin?
Rexall Pharmacy Group Ltd. is committed to providing an accessible environment for all of our customers, employees, and job applicants. Rexall Pharmacy Group Ltd. will make available to any selected applicants accommodations and/or accessible formats should he/she require. Candidates are encouraged to discuss any accommodation he/she may need in order to allow for the most effective selection process
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong customer/patient satisfaction orientation
- Ability to achieve results with a strong sense of urgency and a “can-do” attitude
- Ability to maintain the optimum balance between the profession of pharmacy and business of pharmacy
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work productively as a member of a dynamic and fast-paced team
- Ability to travel (within a designated region)
- Vancouver, British Columbia Canada
- Victoria, British Columbia Canada
- Surrey, British Columbia Canada
- Nanaimo, British Columbia Canada
- Coquitlam, British Columbia Canada
- Kelowna, British Columbia Canada