Pharmacy Intern Position – Save-On-Foods
We are currently looking for pharmacy students, preferably in 1st, 2nd or 3rd year. We have immediate openings in:
- Vancouver – 1403 East King Edward Ave
- Vancouver – 6455 West Boulevard (must be injection certified)
Surrey & Tsawwassen
- Surrey – 3033 – 152nd Street
- Tsawwassen – 1143 – 56th Street
- Campbell River – 1400 Dogwood Street
- Williams Lake – 730 Oliver Street
Burnaby & New Westminster
- Burnaby – 7155 Kingsway
- Burnaby – 7501 Market Crossing
- Burnaby – 4399 Lougheed Hwy (1st-year students only)
- New Westminster – 198-610 Sixth Street
- Richmond (Steveston) – #105-12088 3rd Avenue (must be injection certified)
- Richmond – 11666 Steveston Hwy
- Coquitlam – 2991 Lougheed Highway
- Ladner – 5186-48th Ave
Save-On-Foods is one of Western Canada’s largest grocery retailers. We have over 135 locations in many communities across British Columbia, Alberta, Manitoba, Saskatchewan and the Yukon. The company operates under multiple banners including Save-On-Foods, PriceSmart Foods, and Urban Fare.
As we continue to grow, we are looking for individuals that are passionate about nurturing our 102-year- old company culture and believe in our mission to always go the Extra Mile for their customers.
Our commitment is to foster a working environment that encourages personal growth, training and opportunities. We are dedicated to continuous learning and offer our employees workshops on disease state management, patient counseling, leadership development, industry best practices and information on trends in new drug therapies.
Please submit your resume along with your preferences for work location(s) to our email address at: email@example.com