Pharmacist (Prince George) – Save-On-Foods
Save-On-Foods is one of Western Canada’s largest employers. Our legacy of outstanding value and customer service dates back more than 100 years, largely due to our commitment to Always Customer First! Operating over 140 pharmacies across British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and the Yukon, our team shares a passion for healthy living and quality patient-centered care.
We are currently looking for a Pharmacist for our location in Prince George, BC. The Pharmacist will contribute to the success of the pharmacy department by “Going the Extra Mile” while demonstrating our company mission of Care, Commitment and Passion. This position is suitable for candidate looking for opportunity to further their career in management down the road.
- Manage day-to-day pharmacy operations.
- Ensure compliance with regulations, policies and procedures.
- Remain current on latest trends in the pharmacy industry.
- Ensure sustainable growth of your pharmacy business.
- Create a strong work ethic and patient-centred care culture.
- Your pharmacy license and is in good standing with the College of Pharmacists.
- Proficiency with Pharmacy Software solutions, preferably Kroll.
Here are some of the perks we have to offer:
Maintaining high standards of patient care means we’re always improving on our best practices, enhancing our professional development, and implementing operational efficiencies in our daily practice areas. To support the dynamic role of the pharmacy profession, we offer:
- State-of-the-art pharmacy workflow design and enabling technologies
- Health screening, pharmacogenomics, point-of-care testing, vaccinations, travel health and other medication management services
- Online training through our learning management system and other accredited sites
- Medication management programs and clinical resources
Join our Team!
You’ll be a part of an energetic and inclusive team where we work together to have fun and achieve our goals. If you are a positive, customer-focused individual, we would love to hear from you. Apply now and add your smile to the mix!
Note: Applicants please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.