Position: Full-time Pharmacist
We are looking for a full-time pharmacist to join our busy and established independent community pharmacy. Pharmacist must have passion for patient care and strong interpersonal skills. Great opportunity to grow and learn. No early morning or late evenings.
· Licensed Pharmacist and in good standing with College of Pharmacists of British Columbia.
· Injection certified as asset
· Experience with WinRx software system is an asset.
· Excellent customer service skills
· Excellent leadership and organizational skills
· Punjabi speaking is an asset
· Strong communication skills in English
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Compounding and dispensing prescribed medications
· Assisting in leading a successful team in a busy environment
· Providing excellent customer service to all customers
· Maintaining medical profiles
· Able to perform Medication Review
· Provide advice on the selection and use of non-prescription medication
All experiences levels are welcome. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org