Pharmacy Assistant Position – Sina Pharmacy
We have a full-time position for a Pharmacy Assistant/Technician in our pharmacy in Yaletown, Downtown Vancouver
We are looking for a smart and motivated person as the job requires high attention to detail and includes skills training.
Key responsibilities are:
- Helping pharmacist with filling prescriptions and preparing blister packaging for patients
- Answering phone calls as required
- Attending pharmacy customers
- Selling the right products and services as per store standard guidelines.
- Willing to participate in our ongoing educational programs (e.g. Compression Stocking Fitting, Compounding Medications,…)
- Cash handling
- Helping to maintain front store inventory
- Keeping the work place clean and tidy, including light cleaning
Successful candidate required to:
- Minimum 1 year experience as a pharmacy assistant is a must
- Be friendly, helpful and people person, with up-beat personality.
- Be punctual and eager to learn new skills
- Have prior retail experience. preferably in a pharmacy or drugstore. Previous experience as a pharmacy assistant, being a pharmacy assistant program graduate will be a great asset. We also provide extensive on-line and on-site training for the duties.
- Basic daily computer skills, including MS office.
The position is available part-time and full-time and we provide extended medical benefits to full-time staff after 3 months of probation.
If you are interested please apply in confidence with your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Types: Part-time or Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $16.00-$18.00 per hour