Pharmacist – Medical Centre Prescriptions
PHARMACY NAME & LOCATION:
- Medical Centre Prescriptions
- Surrey, BC
Medical Centre Prescriptions is an independently-owned, community-focused pharmacy based in Surrey. Our pharmacy team members are made up of hardworking individuals who thrive in a demanding and changing environment and share a passion for quality patient-centered care.
We’re currently looking for a passionate and detail-oriented full-time Staff Pharmacist to join our team.
The ideal candidate has a strong work ethic and has a strong focus on customer service and communication. Ability to work proactively as a member of a dynamic and energetic team.
- Assessing prescriptions for appropriateness
- Verifying prescriptions for accuracy
- Assisting with daily pharmacy operations
- Counseling on prescription medications and OTC products
- Collaborating with other healthcare providers to optimize patient outcome
Education, Experience & Attributes we are looking for:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to take initiative, prioritize, and work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong commitment to patient care
- Pharmacy computer system experience –Kroll preferred
- New pharmacy grads welcome to apply
- Contact Name: Asif Walji
- Contact Position: Pharmacist/Owner
- Contact Email: email@example.com