Pharmacist – Walmart (Victoria)
Primary Location: 3460 SAANICH RD, VICTORIA, BC V8Z 0B9, Canada
The Staff Pharmacist assists the Pharmacy Manager in all aspects of the Pharmacy Operations. Provides patient care specific to each patient based on feedback received during patient consultation or file review.
What you’ll do…
- Ensure excellent patient experience, locate merchandise on the sales floor.
- Establish and develop a strong working relationship with Professional Services District Manage and other stakeholders.
- Accept prescriptions and/or refill requests from Customers, Doctors or Hospitals.
- Ensure all prescriptions are filled accurately, efficiently, and safely using the established workflow models and counsel all patients on sold pharmaceutical products.
- Ensure proper storage of pharmaceutical products.
- Execute processes as per Walmart’s best ways/SOPs.
- Ability to operate all equipment in the pharmacy (register, computer system etc.).
- Protect and maintain patient privacy at all times and follows provincial regulations established by the regulatory body.
- Ensure patients receive all eligible services they are entitled to (medication reviews, injections etc.) to meet specific patient needs. Ensure that Pharmacy is open and operational during the posted business hours. In partnership with their Pharmacy Manager, they must assist in executing the business action plan to achieve corporate business goals.
- Age – 16 or older
- License – Pharmacist License (secondary optional permit in Alberta: CA_APA – Additional Prescribing Authorization)
**Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.**