Assistant Pharmacy Managers – Save-On-Foods (Tri-cities)
With a team of 22,000+ of the world’s best grocers at more than 185 stores from B.C. to Manitoba, Save-On-Foods is one of BC’s Top Employers, B.C.’s Most Loved Brand, and a great place to grow your career. Our legacy of outstanding value and customer service dates back more than 100 years and continues in every community we serve, every day.
At Save-On-Foods we provide opportunities for continuous development, competitive total compensation and a fun working environment. We demonstrate corporate responsibility by living our core values supporting local and celebrating our world class team.
Operating over 150 pharmacies across British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and the Yukon, our team shares a passion for healthy living and quality patient-centered care.
We are hiring for Assistant Pharmacy Managers at our locations across the Tri Cities. This position will contribute to the success of the store by demonstrating our company mission of Always Customer First and embodying our core values of Service, People, Innovation, Fun, and Integrity.
You will be responsible for:
- Day-to-day Pharmacy Dispensary operations, receiving, preparation, packaging, dispensing, distribution and storage of drugs and pharmaceuticals
- Clinical responsibilities including but not limited to drug use evaluation, medication reviews, adaptations, injection administration, prescription and non-prescription counseling and recommendations
- Compound prescribed pharmaceutical products by calculating, measuring and mixing the quantities of drugs and other ingredients required and filling appropriate containers with correct quantity
- Collaboration with other Health care professionals and Community partners
- Inventory management
- Team member scheduling, training and management
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and patient needs.
- Developing and implementation of business growth strategies and plans
- Enforcing policies and best practice protocols relating to pharmacy practice and drugs distribution
Here are some of the perks we have to offer:
- State-of-the-art pharmacy workflow design and enabling technologies
- Health screening, pharmacogenomics, point-of-care testing, vaccinations, travel health and other medication management services
- Online training through our learning management system and other accredited sites
- Medication management programs and clinical resources
- Pharmacy automation
- Central fill dispensing and processing
Join our Team!
Come and be a part of an energetic and inclusive team where we work together to have fun and achieve our goals. If you are a positive, customer-focused individual, we would love to hear from you. Apply now and add your smile to the mix!