Pharmacy Student Summer Employment – Island Health
Summer Employment Opportunities in Hospital Pharmacy
The Island Health Pharmacy summer student program is ideal for pharmacy students who are passionate about their work and want to obtain valuable hospital pharmacy experience. A diversity of project work offers opportunity to develop skills and gain meaningful insights into hospital pharmacy practice.
- Match location with your life-style, there is opportunity to work in small-town or urban hospitals.
- You’ll be challenged, recognized and appreciated as part of a committed team of great people.
- Benefit from our in-house learning opportunities, including journal clubs, seminars, and job shadowing.
Eligibility and Deadlines
- Pharmacy Students completing year one, two and three are welcome to apply
- Employment runs from May to August 2023
- Island Health will accommodate time required for students to complete necessary summer rotations
- Deadlines for receiving applications: February 3, 2023
- Applications received after February 3, 2023 will not be eligible for the 2023 summer selection process
- Successful applicants will be notified in February or early March
- Island Health Pharmacy Summer Students are assigned to interesting and challenging project work that may take place at more than one site within Island Health
To learn more & apply, visit our website and search jobs by: Pharmacy Student or Req 172011 in adv job search OR click on this link: https://islandhealth.hua.hrsmart.com/hr/ats/Posting/view/172011
Questions? Contact: Rich Wanbon, Pharmacy Clinical Coordinator by email at: Richard.Wanbon@islandhealth.ca
For more information, see: https://ubcphus.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/UBC-Pharmacy-Students-Summer-Employment-flyer_2023.pdf