Pharmacy Manager (Penticton, BC)
An urgent manager is needed at this location!
To manage the overall operations of the Pharmacy, including providing consultation to both customers and health care providers, practice to full scope in providing professional services, dispensing medication, and assisting in the maintenance of the dispensary.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Pharmacy and Customer Service
- Acknowledge all customers approaching the Pharmacy
- Practice within federal/provincial, regulatory/legal requirements
- Ensure all privacy requirements are met, including customer confidentiality and consent management
- Provide counselling on prescriptions, over the counter/behind the counter products
- Practice to full extent of expanded scope with Professional Services, within your capability
- Be clearly identifiable to the public
- Ensure accuracy and appropriateness of all prescriptions dispensed
- Communicate with other health care professionals within the circle of care to provide customer care
- Maintain all records required in accordance with legislation, standards of practice, and policy
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s or doctor of pharmacy degree from one of 11 Canadian universities
- Must live near Penticton, BC or willing to relocate* (signing bonus provided)
- Hours: Mon-Fri (9-7pm), Saturday (10-5pm), overtime hours are paid 1.5x
- Independent thinking and decision making – makes decisions when dealing with issues or problems
- Plan, coordinate and delegate assignments and provide coaching to Pharmacy colleagues
- Proven ability to drive and build the business, lead by example and support enterprise programs
- Commitment to providing exceptional customer service
Knowledge of Kroll is a plus
If interested, please contact Kiera Shea (Kierashea@insight.global.com) for more information!