Staff Pharmacist – Naz’s Pharmacy
Naz’s Pharmacy is a community-focused pharmacy group based in BC Lower Mainland. As an independently owned pharmacy, we are proud to provide patient-centered care in our communities. We work closely with area physicians and other healthcare providers to ensure that we offer the best possible care for our patients.
As a Staff Pharmacist, you will be responsible for supporting the pharmacy operations including full scope practice in providing patient care, dispensing medication, and supporting the specialty pharmacy programs such as Home Monitoring.
- Day-to-day pharmacy dispensary operations, receiving, preparation, packaging, dispensing, distribution and storage of drugs and pharmaceuticals
- Clinical responsibilities include but not limited to drug use evaluation, medication reviews, adaptations, injection administration, prescription and non-prescription counselling and recommendations.
- Compound prescribed pharmaceutical products by calculating, measuring and mixing the quantities of drugs and other ingredients required and filling appropriate containers with correct quantity.
- Collaboration with other Health care professionals and Community partners
- Inventory management
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and patient needs.
- Developing and implementation of business growth strategies and plans
- Enforcing policies and best practice protocols relating to pharmacy practice and drugs distribution
Skills, Experience, and Qualifications
- Team player who strives in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A proactive thinker who can support the pharmacy manager and the team
- Willingness to both receive and provide coaching and feedback
- Ability to prioritize tasks and problem solve.
- The ability to assess, plan and apply clinical knowledge when required
- Willingness to adapt to a changing work environment
- Canadian Pharmacist license in good standing with the respective College of Pharmacists
- Injection certification
- Proficiency with Pharmacy Software solutions, preferably Kroll
- Experience with Opioid Agonist Treatment (OAT) and completed mandatory training
- Additional training or certifications (considered an asset)
This position reports to the Pharmacy Manager and is responsible for receiving, preparing and delivery of Rx accurately and timely. Ensuring adequate inventory levels to meet patient’s needs, and counsel with appropriate documentation to all patients. Provide friendly, positive and proactive interaction with all internal and external customers as well as create awareness and educate customers through public relations. Wage is negotiable based on experience. We provide a comprehensive Benefit Package including BCPhA and College fees reimbursement. We encourage all new grads to apply!
How to apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. Successful candidates will be contacted.