Pharmacist – Parkridge IDA Pharmacy
Parkridge IDA Pharmacy is located in Enderby, in British Columbia’s beautiful North Okanagan. Although many of our staff live in Enderby, the pharmacy is a short commute from Vernon, Armstrong, and Salmon Arm. We are independently owned and operated and have been proudly serving the residents of Enderby and area since 2002.
Our goal is to provide our patients with all of their pharmacy needs including Compliance Packaging, Home Health Care, Medical Supplies, vaccinations, and medication reviews. We also offer custom compounding (both sterile and non-sterile) from our nearby sister locations.
Our company culture is one that promotes a positive work environment and work-life balance. We are open 9am – 5:30pm Monday to Friday and shorter hours on Saturdays. We’re closed all Sundays and Holidays. Enjoy your evenings and weekends fishing or swimming at one of the nearby lakes, camping at one of the many provincial parks in the area, or spend time during the winter months at one of the nearby downhill or cross-country ski areas.
We offer a comprehensive wage and benefits package and an excellent employee discount program. Our group of 18 stores is independently owned and operated. This means you have the ability to work with the owner and management team to quickly make decisions and resolve any issues or concerns. While you may be the only pharmacist on shift, help of a colleague is only a call away!
At Parkridge IDA Pharmacy we are innovative problem solvers that focus on finding a suitable solution for every one of our patients. We offer a collaborative team environment which allows our pharmacists to easily communicate with practitioners to provide our patients with the best possible outcomes. We promote an inclusive environment for our staff and patients alike.
As the Staff Pharmacist you will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the pharmacy including:
- Direct supervision of all staff, including providing guidance and direction on a daily basis.
- Accountable for the day-to-day operations and profitability of the pharmacy.
- Medication reviews, vaccine administration and other clinical services when appropriate.
- Working with the management team to identify strategies in maintaining the current business operations and identifying opportunities for growth.
- Managing adequate inventory levels.
- Preparation of reports for the management team.
- Compliance with all bylaws of the College of Pharmacists of B.C.
The successful candidate will have:
- A license to be a practicing pharmacist in the province of British Columbia.
- Leadership skills and the ability to motivate others.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multi task.
- Ability to build a business using community based marketing strategies.
Compensation is highly competitive and will be based on experience level of the successful candidate ($50 – $55/hr).
If you are interested in joining our team please send a resume to Chris Kooner at email@example.com.