Pharmacist – SDM #163 (Bathurst, New Brunswick)
We currently have a job opportunity for a full-time pharmacist at Shoppers Drug Mart #163 in Bathurst NB. Here are the details for the posting:
Shoppers Drug Mart #163
939 St. Peter Ave
Bathurst, New Brunswick
Shoppers Bathurst is looking for our next great full-time Pharmacist! Use your full scope of practice with clinical programs, point of care testing, a large team, and flexible hours. We also have pharmacist overlap as well as amazing Registered Technicians and Pharmacy Assistants. Competitive compensation package at a great place to work!
We have a robust clinical program portfolio including vaccination clinics onsite and offsite, Travel Assessments, routine vaccinations, Minor Ailments Assessments, Paxlovid Prescribing, Oral Contraceptive Starts, UTI prescribing, Asymptomatic COVID-19 testing, Compliance Packaging, Nursing and Special Care homes, Opioid Dependance Program.
- $25 000 Scholarship incentive for a 2-year commitment
- Competitive hourly rate to be discussed in the job offer sheet
- Minimum 3 weeks’ vacation starting out 1 in 3 weekends max.
- Long weekend every 3-4 weeks plus long weekends for Holidays
- RRSP Matching program
- Employee health benefits package
- Malpractice Insurance paid for through Shoppers/Loblaws
- Opportunity for overtime and relief at other Shoppers Drug Mart stores
For more information, please email Scott Cameron at firstname.lastname@example.org